Esperanza En Escalante’s housing programs are meant for individuals and families who:
- Are veterans of any duty branch of the U.S. military services
- Were released under conditions other than dishonorable
- Are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Desire a drug and alcohol free environment
- Are willing to engage in a support program designed to transition them to independent, productive living
- Income qualify
Program fees apply, depending on the unit size, but not to exceed 30 percent of applicable income.
Esperanza En Escalante is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider, who does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, handicap, or sexual orientation.
Please contact us if you or someone you know are interested in our program. If qualified, we will help navigate the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System’s Homeless Program registration process, a prerequisite for entry into VA sponsored programs. For others, residents must qualify with the City of Tucson under the Housing Choice program, commonly known as Section 8 housing.